To help you save time, we’ve gathered our frequently asked questions. Search here for an instant answer. Whether you have a question about the status of your order, or you’d like information about our return policy, we’ve got it covered. Whatever your question, we’re always here to help.
If the order has not been completed and changes need to be made, you will be able to update the information on your account.
If the order hasn’t been completed, please feel free to update the information in your account.
- Everblend Art Markers: For best results, we recommend using marker paper. There are many different papers that can be used with the EverBlend Art Markers and each paper yields different results. We recommend trying out different types of paper to see what works best for your art style.
- Real Brush Pens: It's important to use Real Brush Pens on high-quality watercolour paper. Thin sketch paper will absorb the ink and will not blend. Our line of watercolour pads work well with Real Brush Pens.
- Professional Coloured Pencils: We recommend our Drawing and Sketch Pads.
- Professional Watercolour Pencils: We recommend our Expert Watercolour Paper.
- TwiMarkers: We recommend using drawing, sketching or mixed media pads (preferably 68lb or higher to prevent bleed-through).
- Acrylic Paint: These may be used on multiple surfaces, such as stretched canvases, wood, metal, plastic, etc.
- Inkonic Fineliner Pens: We recommend using drawing or sketch paper.
Individuals that are chosen for our Sponsorship Program will receive products for testing and review after applying.