To help you save time, we’ve gathered our frequently asked questions. Search here for an instant answer. Whether you have a question about the status of your order, or you’d like information about our return policy, we’ve got it covered. Whatever your question, we’re always here to help.
If the order has not been completed and changes need to be made, you will be able to update the information on your account.
If the order hasn’t been completed, please feel free to update the information in your account.
- Everblend Art Markers: For best results, we recommend using marker paper. There are many different papers that can be used with the EverBlend Art Markers and each paper yields different results. We recommend trying out different types of paper to see what works best for your art style.
- Real Brush Pens: It's important to use Real Brush Pens on high-quality watercolour paper. Thin sketch paper will absorb the ink and will not blend. Our line of watercolour pads work well with Real Brush Pens.
- Professional Coloured Pencils: We recommend our Drawing and Sketch Pads.
- Professional Watercolour Pencils: We recommend our Expert Watercolour Paper.
- TwiMarkers: We recommend using drawing, sketching or mixed media pads (preferably 68lb or higher to prevent bleed-through).
- Acrylic Paint: These may be used on multiple surfaces, such as stretched canvases, wood, metal, plastic, etc.
- Inkonic Fineliner Pens: We recommend using drawing or sketch paper.
Simply create an account by Arteza Club — Arteza.co.uk or Rewards — Arteza.com and enter your name, email, and password. It’s free to join and you will automatically be signed up to receive emails with insider access to sales, promotions, and all of our newest drops. If you currently have an account or email subscription with us - you’ve already been enrolled in our rewards program so you can kick back, sign in, and start earning Points!
You also earn points for Refer a Friend, e.g. sharing with friends, following us on social media, leaving product reviews, and are even gifted with bonus points just for having a birthday! You can view the full list of perks on our rewards page.
Higher tiers in the VIP tier program earn more points at a quicker rate, but 100 points always = $5 dollar. For Example, as a Artezan, you will earn 1.5 points for every dollar you spend. So, if you spend $150, you'll earn 150 points = $1.50 dollars.
Artezan, you must spend $200 during a calendar year
*Your birthday code is non-transferable and may not be sold or assigned to anyone else. If we feel someone is trying to manipulate the program, we reserve the right to terminate your account at our discretion.
Once you get to the checkout screen you will see your total available Rewards points in a drop down selection. To use your rewards, select the points redemption bar to select the number of points you would like to redeem on the order you are placing, then continue with the check out process. To redeem all available Rewards scroll the bar all the way to the bottom. You can only select a max of 800 points to use in one transaction. However you can break out into multiple transactions if you decide to use more points.
You must have a minimum balance of at least 100+ points each time you would like to make a redemption, and points must be redeemed in increments of 100,200,400 and 800.
Individuals that are chosen for our Sponsorship Program will receive products for testing and review after applying.